BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

I've looked at MYA as a comparative. I note news of IWG...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I've looked at MYA as a comparative. I note news of IWG triggered a rise in April, subsequent rise in May due to further disclosures/holder vote being required due to ASX rules. Price then drops to current level in July and stays at around 10/11c.

How was it known to cap around current levels back then? Wouldn't today's announcement trigger the cap at 10c based on dilution and listing price stated in the explanatory statements?

So as an example and based on their proposal;

100000 x .10: 10k. 100000 diluted at 4 to 1 will give me 25000 x .40: 10k.

So the key is early entry at a low price plus hope dilution is low to still have a strong parcel when they are newly listed.... The gain is the purchase price to the last traded price prior to consolidation plus whatever the new venture brings... Hopefully an increase in price on first trading day (historically it looks like this doesn't usually occur).

This leads me to then ask why someone would buy this stock (MYA) now at a unit price of 10c or higher as they'll lose $ if the acquisition is supported.

4*.11: .44 where you'll only get 1*.40: .40c

Has this only now been realised based on today's notice? I.E Trades at or above 10c wouldn't be in the purchasers interest and wouldn't be likely unless the buyer hadn't a clue.

So in SPI's case the share price will/should likely rise once talks are cemented or the Techs are named. Selling after this could be profitable provided you sell at a higher rate than what the newly listed share is which could be anyone's guess.

Essentially though, getting in now and early prior to naming the Tech should ensure some profits plus potential cash generation through the new venture.

Agreed... SPI are much more than a shell and have a good resource in South Woodie Woodie.

Thanks for assisting me in coming to this conclusion. Confirmation on the accuracy of these thoughts would be received well if provided.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.