WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

cross trades, page-18

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Thanks mate,
    I often write my posts from airports or from other countries or continents, whenever I find time to do so.

Cabbie driver might be a nice alternative lifestyle, I will think about it. It might help with my frequent jetlags.

I agree, often market does excactly the opposite to what one believes or expects. To conclude that previous expectations are therefore faulty is not logical, market can swing any time without warning.

The trading lately has awkward similarities of a contained pressure cooker, something I'm usually reluctant to say, as I'm not fond of all those glossy ramping expressions.
    But I can't deny that the eroding 2.7 buy side each day which is refilled at the end of each session to start the same procedure the next day looks very much like a preparation for a strong move upwards once the restraints are off.

Many long termers are aware that our outlook has recently very much improved and that we are looking at a very real possibility of a deal being in the making.
    The nature of trading since last ann has me suspecting this ever since.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.