VRX 0.00% 4.2¢ vrx silica limited

There is no need for a cap raise at this moment, we may not need...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    There is no need for a cap raise at this moment, we may not need one as there is very little spend at the moment, I would be thinking the directors will be pumping out offtake mou’s to get the price up to reduce dilution. The amount of sells only started when or just before the frac ban was lifted, be aware that the sp may be getting walked down with the seller and buyer being the same parent entity. Pulling fickle holders stock along the way, their bluff was exposed on market auction trying 013 sells that was match by large buy orders being placed to stop the rot. This stock is usually thinly traded and never sees this kind of action just before a stream of news is about to come out....it would be not good to sell and feed the vampires, fundamentals have not changed. I have a feeling that it’s either a sub of Toyota or Mitsubishi trying to get our Silica. How? Cause panic selling and collect, get the numbers needed to launch on the back of a depressed price, offer a better price and put it to a vote.  Something is up, I can smell it.
    Last edited by Eggnog: 28/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.