PLS 1.04% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Crossing the line

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    The increased criticism of management in the past month or so on the PLS thread is getting ridiculous.
    Recent converts to the PLS register, and subsequently now experts on all things lithium, have allowed themselves to be whipped up into a state by the supposed inactivity and wrong moves of management, and are spewing forth all manner of misguided suggestions of what they should be doing.
    Their main gripe seems to be that management aren't doing enough of what the posters want, which mainly consists of demands for regular drilling updates (every second day would be good), announce some MOU's (every week would be ok), and get some takeover bids happening (> $1.50, and next month would be just fine).
    Superninja, i enjoyed your earlier posts, but more recently as your employment proposal to management appears to have been rebuffed, you are behaving like a jilted lover.
    Listing your rather petulant and minor concerns today does you no credit at all.
    There may be very valid reasons why your suggestions to management have not been followed up (if that is indeed the case).
    But the basic point is that they are in the chair and you are not, and so by definition they know more about what's going on than you do, they very likely have a strategy that you are not privy to, and it seems to me they are focused and working their butts off to get this project up and deliver enormous value for shareholders.
    Ozblue, your posts are also becoming overly zealous and demanding and i hope your status as chief poobah of retail shareholders group doesn't get out of hand.
    Not all management's moves may have been 100% right with the benefit of hindsight, but so far on the past two years performance they get the overall big tick - and the best is yet to come.
    Obviously, as major shareholders in PLS, their interests are aligned with ours, so all the HC self-appointed management-in-waiting lithium guru's need to get off their backs with your minor gripes, and stop pretending you could all be doing so much better.
    This company is in good hands.
    So, best let them get on with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.030(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $8.582B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.89 $2.82 $51.48M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6942 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 129885 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.