OKU 0.00% 15.0¢ oklo resources limited

Oku is an explorer and the sentiment across the metals markets...

1. 12,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3184
    Oku is an explorer and the sentiment across the metals markets continues to be weak. This is why it’s a great opportunity imo. This is building into a large asset and it’s cheap. Buy when people are fearful or not watching. The other important factor is cash. They have plenty. Gold is moving up again as the entire space seems oversold.
    Oku is seen as a risk off trade, but we all know that changes. I am looking for the next good companies that will move into M&A or the asset simply lifts the stock another level. This has management, track record, location, good share holders, grade, low costs, 95% met recovery, Plenty of land, trades at a discount, willing govt, relative ease of permitting, majors play there, nearby mines and infrastructure.
    This has been to 50c without the larger bedrock results that are coming together at Seko. Each placement they did was higher than the last and very well supported by Black rock and Resolute and other funds. I see oku as building towards an inevitable mine or takeover. I’m looking for a re-rate to hit in the next few months, but big holes can change time tables. The market is not in a hurry to own these sorts of companies right now, but im sure it’s coming. If the market continues to ignore obvious value, other companies may not. Resolute and possibly B2gold are watching with interest. Oku will need to define an intial resource number and take away the guess work of course. Like to see more of these bedrock hits and an obvious continuous ore body outlined. This should have an interesting future. There is risk in everything. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OKU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.