CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Buffett, i hold cou,bkl,trs and wes at very low prices for many...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Buffett, i hold cou,bkl,trs and wes at very low prices for many years.These type of stocks are slow moving and to me personally represent long term value mainly cou though.Barry has done a great job with cou over the last 3-4 years even though it has dropped quite a bit.They are slow moving stocks with not alot of traffic other than long termers buying and holding and the occasional day trader making a buck.But must say i wasn't impressed with wes buying coles for such a large amount of money.this brings wes to a value of around $10-15 in my view but not really concerned until furthur announcements are made.

No need to contribute on hc for these stocks as i put them in the bottom drawer and just monitor announcements that may effect the intrinsic value of the stock and take special note when the value is effected dramatically.These are what i call my go to sleep stocks that will be here for a long time but in saying this i always keep an eye out for any announcements.

If you want a professional view on value i've stuck with roger from stockval for a while and he has really opened my eyes as i have an enormous amount of respect for this guy with his professional approach and humble attitude to clients using stockval.

cheers.

and a basic formula i use outside cer mainly for cou,trs,wes and bkl is r.o.e divide by pre tax required return multiplied by equity per share but i have played around with this formula and adopted benjamin graham and warren buffett style approach.I used this for many years and found out that in 2007 the stockmarket or 95% of stocks was overvalued.

Cheers and have u tried stockval excellent tool if u looking to value companies these guys are professionals but occasionally i disagree with some of their valuations not much thoughas we are on par with most of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.