WDS 0.84% $23.99 woodside energy group ltd

crossroads, page-34

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Funny that no one has mentioned the production report due out tomorrow. That is what will drive this, not a chart. I can't belive that you guys have skin in this one but don't even look at the corporate calender or if you have no on has really mentioned it. I am thinking to myself...will they be selling cargos into the spot market from pluto or will they have ramped it up further, how many mmboe will it be chugging. I did like that post about how WPL has lagged the other oil majors and think that this is the last of the big ASX stocks to get back to pre gfc levels. That theme is so important here dudes. If it is good (the prodution report) it could get to 37 like it did this time last year or if it is bad then we should have all sold today. Simple as that. If you a looking at a chart thinking that you know where this one is going or for that matter where any oil major is going then you are offya tree ok. Seriously, lets have a look in a month where this thing is and that if the dow powers through 14,000 then this could hit 40 quite easily but if we hit the cliff then we should have all sold tomorrow and you know what we won't ever know and you know that is what is called luck and intuition. Good luck all and remember that rockerfeller even said speculating in oil is a mugs game ok bear that in mind look at the fundamentals which are actually looking good for the fist time in a long time for this one. Nuf said!

Do your own research blah blah blah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$23.99
Change
0.200(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $45.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$23.91 $24.05 $23.86 $82.44M 3.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1430 $23.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$23.99 15233 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.