WTE wedgetail mining limited

crow ........

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    just reading the June qtr report again and was wondering whether I had this right - so far as what the market is waiting for:

1. We are waiting for the inferred resource to be converted to measured/indicated (they say by the end of Sept). Specifically, they mention Golden Gate, Shearers, Barton and Little Wonder. They then go on to say that this may happen by late August.
    2. On top of No.1 above, it mentions possible further (?)upgrade/expansion of resource within the project area.
    3. Pit optimisation study has been completed and we are waiting to see funding in place to commence production.
    4. Golden Eagle seems to be the biggie (this by the looks of it will be mined first to underpin the remaining projects?) and we are waiting for 'extension' of resource here too.

I also noticed in the financials that they have an estimated cash requirement of $1.2M for this qtr - with $1.8M in the bank and the $5M loan facility fully drawn. What do they have up their sleeve to survive beyond this? With the number of shareson issue I'd hate to see yet another placement.

Thinking out loud mate and just wanting to pick your brain. Going to bed now, I am buggered (TOX wore me out today lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.