UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Merry Christmas to all CM8 investors and as a newcomer who only...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1518
    Merry Christmas to all CM8 investors and as a newcomer who only found this stock around 3-4 months ago, I just have to say I have appreciated all the input from genuine investors
    So glad to have stumbled across this little gem and for the first time in my life have taken a leaf out of Ian Cassell’s book and averaged up as this team has already begun ticking off milestones for me which were first a hindrance
    Main one being the debt and the next being a team that has been executing and delivering on their objectives ahead of their own timelines
    We have a lot to be excited about coming into 2021 and that shows with how little volume has been going through at these lower levels
    Which mind you are still well above the last years share price average
    Hope you all find happiness over the break in whatever you do and look forward to discussing all that transpires in the new year
    Got a feeling it will be jam packed with announcements as Crowd Direct grows and adds more brands helping drive further revenues, fintech Insuretech deals come to light and increase revenue significantly & the talking heads develop with our partners and begin bearing fruit by the end of next year
    Hats off to the team for all their constant hard work in turning this company and its technology into something we will all be able to be proud of as part owners moving forward
    Like someone has so eloquently put it in the past, if all this goes to plan and the team delivers, should give us a share price between 6c and 50c by the end of 2021 ;-)
    Hopefully leaning more towards the latter of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $15.73K 985.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 896665 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 668352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.