UNT 4.76% 2.0¢ unith ltd

Bertysmythe finally articulate critique so I'll give you a...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794
    Bertysmythe finally articulate critique so I'll give you a tip.
    Emma was just a visual prototype.
    The real gem in the CROWD Crown is KARA , CROWD's AI.
    She's been in work for 10 years and is the MAJORITY source of revenue historically and currently working in multiple countries and languages.
    An example is she was used for the VIACOM deal for MTV Geordie Shore's cast to answer millions of Q&A (mobile text)achieving #1 rankings in multiple countries in the App Store.
    The plan is really putting a face (visual)on existing tech and moving from tech to FaceTime .
    Now the difference with other Digital Human companies and the reason why these companies like Uneeq (global tech leader in this space) & VFR assets have partnered with CROWD is we use a hybrid (AI & Human answering) that makes the online conversation more real and emotive with real time response and less transactional than a chat Bot.
    Once they move from the BETA (Emma) to Kara and release Version 2 we fly !
    Have a look @ www.foreverprojects.co.uk, (Crowd part owns) Our executive have already said there's a digital Avatar deal coming with a big Uk label for both past and present stars.
    There website is headed by David Bowie and will give you an insight of where we're going.
    Diablo is right about the options so either fintech or celebrity doppelgängers are accelerating!
    CROWD philosophy- the future belongs to those who see opportunity before it becomes obvious- enjoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $74.58K 3.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1835336 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 19029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.