RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Crowd Hoarding = Winning Wealth

1. 2,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Hi Trops!!

As we hit a 12 month high yesterday (but nowhere near our historic high) I thought let's everyone be really smart and "crowd hoard" which in turn will lead to our mutual "crowd wealth" i.e. ...

By now I'm sure we are all very confident in that the base metals we have will grow in demand and value, so why not still accumulate to hold, as we know there's (thankfully) very few shares on issue.

Once further good news is reported we will all be in the box seat to ensure (unless some get wobbly knees) a bolting share price in line with the multi baggers that we all aspire to, and dream of?.

Anyone got a problem with that? Any flippers like to get out now?.. where's this coming from I hear you ask??
    Well sadly I've been a seller (way too early) of some absolutely stellar stocks in the past, and my intuition and educated guess is that this is another about to burst.

So people do hold tight for everyones advantage and don't give your asset away early without using this logic and let's enjoy a bit of well earned high end reward, and a much fairer return on capital.

My two bobs worth.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $14.65K 96.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56333 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 44838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.