UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

When there are so many directions in which they can go, choosing...

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    When there are so many directions in which they can go, choosing the most profitable niche is going to be the most successful.

The role of Marketing is to identify segments of the market that require a solution and then to drill down into the segment that generates the most long-term profit and that should be targetted first.

For established markets, there are a lot of metrics to shape the decisions, but for groundbreaking technology, where there is no market and no historical data then the reliance for the decision making is placed upon management's shoulders and experience. Crowd doesn't have the resources to tackle every market opportunity and so they have to choose where to target.

For those people that remember video tapes, there were initially two formats. VHS and Beta and only one of those formats went onto corner the market and become the predominant player.

As a player in a newly formed market, Crowd is going to have a lot of these binary decisions to make and the quality of the decision making will determine the company's overall success. For these reasons Crowd is not without risk, but if they get things right the rewards can be substantial.

I bought more last week (at higher prices than people paid today, I might add) and I may buy more once if I like the next presentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.822K 294K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4378333 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2663574 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.