UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

CROWD MEDIA & GAMING $$$$$$, page-2

1. 2,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    I'm still kicking myself or not getting into ASX listed Animoca Brands for around 12 cents two years ago (Market Cap around $100M). It was on my watch list and I never took the plunge.

They got booted off the ASX because of their involvment in Blockchain/bitcoin and are now listed in the US with a Market Cap of around $5Bn and I saw recently they were doing a cap raise for $350M and someone threw in an extra $500M (Sorry don't have link).

These valuations are just insane and show how quickly growth can come for the companies that hit the right business model.

This article from Forbes shares some of the background to the story.

Yat Siu is managing director and executive chairman of Animoca Brands, a publicly traded company based in Australia that has become perhaps the most prolific investor in the non-fungible token (NFT) and metaverse industry in the world.
    The company invested early on in blue chip firms such as Sky Mavis, OpenSea, Decentraland and Sandbox, each of which saw dramatic growth throughout 2021 as the industry rose to prominence.

As such, the company just completed a $350-plus million funding round at a valuation of $5 billion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.509K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 12543897 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1728447 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.