UNT 0.00% 1.7¢ unith ltd

Crowd Media valuation, page-36

1. 22,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2181
    Hey Mike, I know where you are coming from. Bit conseervative, not used to bosses bouncing around like an excited teenager. Me too.
    I totally agree with why you think that way, but, I have accepted it as a huge positive and I keep accumulating at these prices.
    BUT, definitely give him the benefit of the doubt.
    He's new at the job, he's extremely passionate and excited (try keeping up with him when you are 90% deaf)biggrin.png, but, believes in what they are doing, knows what he wants and knows how to get it.
    That is infectious to an also new, young, intelligent, excited, team of employees, taking the same trip and probably on the same level as their CEO!! WoW!! I know which of Idan and Schapera I'd like to work for.
    And speaking of less talk and more action, Idan is not continually spruiking "Billion Dollar" company, he's screaming out "talking heads" AND DOING IT!!!
    I'd imagine that working with Crowd and with Idan would be very similar to Silicon Valley in the early days. New ideas, potentially company making ones, with comparatively outlandish and industry disruptive discoveries, like "talking heads"!!!
    BUT, take a look at this bloke looking over their shoulders!!!wink.png
    Sytze Voulon
    Non-Executive ChairmanSytze has more than 30 years of international business experience, most recently holding the position of CEO for Synlab Analytics & Services.
    In that role, he led the business across 11 countries delivering analytical services to a variety of sectors including medical diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, food and agriculture.
    Prior to that, he held senior management roles within the technology, automotive and resource industries.
    Sytze holds a Bachelor of Science from Rotterdam University and completed the Global Leadership Program of the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth in the United States.
    CARPE DIEM!!!! Very rare diem!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $25.03K 1.472M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1847096 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 540000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.