Not sure that I would put Crowley in the Jarman class - as far...

1. 291 Posts.
    Not sure that I would put Crowley in the Jarman class - as far as playing him forward, who would he replace?
    Walters is an absolute gun and whilst Ballantyne had a quieter year, I still think this combination can be very dangerous with the addition of a quality bigger forward or two.
    Pavlich should go - been a champion but I think the body eventually wears out. Hawthorn forced Lakes retirement and I would suggest his form has been better than Pavlich this year.
    To be honest, I think Crowley will struggle to get a start elsewhere - I may be wrong.
    Fremantle have to develop there younger key position players, Taberner and Alex Pearce.
    Pearce was sent forward in the latter part of the year only as a fill in. He had zero preparation for this role. He hadn't had a shot at goal at training for 2 months prior to being sent forward. In almost all of the training drills, he was matched up on Pavlich in a defensive role.
    I think Pearce is going to be star - has great awareness, mobility and endurance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.