KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

@mainholm IMHO KDR certainly isn’t being over sold to the market...

1. 973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227

@mainholm IMHO KDR certainly isn’t being over sold to the market by management, whether this is management style, management strategy, management being very cautious regards the rigours of compliance to market ..particularly ... being a developing small cap...... or maybe as you so spade like suggest LOL! I also have been critical of their PR agents and at times lack of info to market.

Could it simply be they know what they really have and are being extremely cautious this doesn’t translate to market prior to and without meeting full and appropriate disclosure requirements........ from a behavioural perspective, when in this position the awareness often leads to an over reaction of caution ...... as we maybe whitnessing

For those of us a little intuitive, reckon their hands are tied, this is huge, it will prove itself on its own merits in due course.

For the benefit of others, after AGM general chat, MD was questioned about the seemingly lack of marketing compared to peers, his response was well grounded and prudent ..... imho preferring to focus on the core business and not the spin..... form your own opinions here folks.... I know what I think.

The only ASX listed integrated model

Without doubt offtake partners circling and KDRwaiting for the right moment

Without doubt resource upgrade Q1 Q2 18

Also with registry so tightly held, let’s say at a guess the top 30 shareholders plus acquaintances would control say 60% shares........

Patience has played a part over the past 18 months and is still required to see the real gains, let’s not forget the story is just beginning here........

The market is still very sleepy

GLTARH all imho
    Last edited by cgdog: 12/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.