KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

I just want to say, congrats to all who’ve stuck it out. I held...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I just want to say, congrats to all who’ve stuck it out. I held heavy throughout the infant run to 80c then back down through the whole MZN debacle and for the larger part of 2016-mid 2017 the theme was “check KDR HC forums every day” mainly because I was grossly overweight in oppies and heads and funds locked in loss, leaving a shockingly tough feeling of angst and anger at MZN’s nasty surprise mixed with hopeful confidence day after day. It was unneccessary torture that I should and could have mitigated.

Never the less i stuck it out. The law suit was an amazing outcome and what came shortly after was even better.

Great job everyone, we’ve all done extremely well here.
    Has been life changing. And special mention to @cgdog  because I know how much he held and the balls to hold tight when he was 50% red. A year later it’s payday with CGT disc, great job mate you certainly deserve it.

And don’t forget to take some off the table, always healthy to mitigate along the way.

Goodluck all, it was 1 drill hole when I bought and now a world class deposit. Stellar outcome and I  hope it keeps running for everyone!

P.s For all the newer holders, most of the posters in this thread including myself had been calling 1billion$ MC since the start. With the majority of our mc attributed to EG resource, being 50% JV ownership $500mil, i’d say we got it pretty much spot on.

All the best.
    Last edited by Flux.: Forgot to change status...”Not held” but “Hold/buy” 16/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.