LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

I'm a relatively newcomer to LYC. I've been a previous investor...

1. 803 Posts.
    I'm a relatively newcomer to LYC. I've been a previous investor of ARU a few years back and my interest has been re-kindled in Rare Earths once again. I decided to take up LYC this time around due to its more advanced stage than ARU. I looked at both ARU and LYC and was surprised at how far LYC had advanced and how little ARU had advanced over the past few years. I really don't know what is happening at ARU as they seem to have been slow off the mark. I suspect that many shareholders of LYC also hold ARU and would be appreciative if anyone on HotCopper could voice their opinion regarding the comparison I've made between these 2 REE companies.

My other query for LYC enthuasiasts here is that I can't seem to find much information regarding the Crown Deposit. I know that it is polymetalic in nature but I'd like to know actually what it contains and has there been any JORC estimates relating to it. More importantly does anyone have an estimate of the in ground value of its minerals?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.