LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

crown hypothetical corporation, page-16

1. 616 Posts.
    Worzel, that money I mentioned is real even though the CHC is a hypothetical concept.

If interested into converting the hypothetical case into reality, have to be acted upon fast. Once the voting papers are sent to LYC shareholders no changes can be made I think.

As somebody mentioned, this concept if intended to be converted to reality needs a prospectus to be filed with ASIC. A little cumbersome procedure.

As for FRG taking off after Crown coup, people are dreaming. You don't need any enemies for the company with an executive chairman by the name of Nick Curtis. Don't underestimate the feral cats in the financial world. They don't fall allover themselves to invest just because their old mate is the exec chair.

If LYC with probable production shortly could not be fully valued to fundamentals and carries a heavy risk discount by don't know anything about anything analysts, what chance does FRG with nothing more than an empty shell company that needs to raise a lot of money either as a debt or equity of getting valued to the fundamentals?

Infact by fundamentals alone at the moment FRG should be trading at $0.001. It had already run up beyond irrational exuberance. Add to it very low liquidity as lions share of the shares are held by the chairman and his sidekicks.

If they try to sell any shares, it will only be a replay of what happened in LYC a while back. Can't sport innocent face and repeat the same joke of diversification twice without even a jackass figuring out what the chairman is upto.

Crown or not, I will add FRG to my watchlist. Not to invest but to follow it to satisfy whether it will follow my prediction of crash and burn or sell off raw ore to Chinese for a song.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.