LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

crown/lamp, page-18

1. 4 Posts.
    Julia (aka known as "DIE GERECHTIGKEIT" ("THE JUSTICE") in the german forum for Lynas investors on wallstreet.de) you continue to place misinformation in the HC forums as well as on the german forums. This is (at least) the 2nd time that you use wrong facts on Radon and ignore what you got told by many on HC. While the 1st time you may get caught by mislead information the 2nd time it's pure ignorance or eventually this is a method.

The Radon you are referring is the Radon-222 isotope coming from the Uraniun-series. Radon-222 has a half-life of 3.8 days. The Radon isotope from Thorium-series is Radon-220 and has only a half-life of 55 sec. Don't mix them up! Please have a look at http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radon
    It's Radon-222 which is by itself a problem on humans as is stable enough to get carried away by wind and inhaled.

In addition your statement "The problem seems to be the nucleids however." is more then fuzzy. Is this a weakening of the Radon statement? If so what is/would be the implication? Please be precise or just stop posting this kind of messages.

I like to see some facts even the bad ones which you are stressing over and over again. But I really got bored by your continuous posting of wrong statements. Why should I give credit to any other statement by you if you do not correct what is obviously wrong? The only reason I could figure why you are doing this that the SP is still not at the level you desire.

Dear lynas heads many in the german forums put her already on their ignore-list. Somehow I am astonished by the patience of the members on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.