Crows Top Four ?, page-353

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Dangerfield admitted on national TV last week that he strung the Crows along from advice from his media advisor . I was dealt out vile criticism when I stated from a reliable source that he was going two years before he went. So taking from that, mostly ALL crow fans thought he was staying....seriously he would say that , who would want to be jeered by his own club's fans ..same for Fyfe...

Let's put it into perspective...

YOU are a gun player , you have won a brownlow , you are in the peak of your career , your team mates who get a guernsey every week are in awe of you but some of your team mates are envious and despise you , your coach tells you he is in a rebuilding stage and the two prongs from that are , you have to carry them on your shoulders more so again and your chance of a grand final gong has evaporated , your eyes on the big ticket have also evaporated as your more experienced team mates have retired or want to move on , you want to play with a successful team and one that has a shot at the big one , you want to play with class players , you want to play with your mates who are playing at an opposition club , you want success and you do not want to carry your team every week which lessens your playing ability and drains you , you know you are getting older and the window for a grand final is closing rapidly....

Now tell me Fyfe will re-sign at the dockers.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.