Phew! Pecora and Atomou - that WAs quick -WHO needs Google when...

1. 1,673 Posts.
    Phew! Pecora and Atomou - that WAs quick -

WHO needs Google when we have Hot Copper!! And such in depth info!

Of course 'they' are "mynas" Atomou. Mental block.

And these big blighters just starting to appear around here are definitely Ravens then, I deduce from what you have posted, Pecora. They'e big boys! And hungry.

Of course, you all know the legend of the ravens and the Tower of London don't you. (That, if the famous Tower mascot Ravens, which have populated the (head-chop) lawn for centuries, ever leave the Tower - England will fall! SO perhaps these ravens are some sort of omen - re-assurance.
    Crows have such a mournful cry - I much prefer Magpies. Don't even mind the running around the field in footy jumpers variety. (Me - a Blues supporter - wash my mouth out! - but the Blues have been on Foxtel all year - had to follow someone).
    Poor old Pies - put up a valiant effort - and what a game - 98,000!!! That joint was jumping.
    And there were more people who couldn't get back in early on after using pass-outs!! (Food cheaper outside - and they were MCC members!! ha ha ha.)
    Would Rugby or Soccer get 98,000 for a prelim match? -
    don't think so!!!!
    It's absolutely fair-dinkum unbelievable as Bobby Davis would say. Hope for Cat's fans he's still saying it next weekend!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.