Cuppa I presume you are talking about start up players - no...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Cuppa I presume you are talking about start up players - no point saying what you said it if you mean seconds. Which team has had 10 start up players missing for most of the year - and more important where have they finished on the ladder minus 18th. The crow have had their fair share of injuries as well - mostly hammies, also fractured eye sockets, concussions, appendix, sore toes, sore penises you name it. Of course tho when you get right to the end of the business side of the year and you are playing teams that have finished in the top 4 in finals it does matter - the crows haven't made a fuss about injuries they have always covered them and played on and that's what they will do Friday.

If the Crows win I'll have quite a few beers if the crows lose I'll have quite a few beers. I have a no lose insurance policy. My advice to all footy supporters is the take out the same policy. AFL players, coaches etc get extremely well paid for something they love doing - for me if my team wins that's great - if they lose its their stiff sh!t. I'm still going to have my favorite meal and drink.

drunk.gif

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.