CZR 0.00% 27.5¢ czr resources ltd

Fellow investors,Unlike other over-hyped stocks, CZR is here...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Fellow investors,

Unlike other over-hyped stocks, CZR is here pushing along quietly. I wanted to do a quick write-up to summarise my research solely for CZR's Top Camp Project, which I hope some of you may benefit and profit from - as always, DYOR.

First, as with many other investors in CZR, I learned about CZR through my awareness of Mark Creasy. Seeing as there is minimal media coverage and discussion around CZR at the moment, this is probably the most likely method that anybody hears the name Coziron. You can read more about him here and some of his investments. Having shared in Creasy's successes in the past, I have followed CZR with interest, but also caution, because well, lightning doesn't strike twice... or does it? As at Sept 16 of this year, Creasy holds 62.58% of shares on issue.

I should declare before we start that I have been buying since the soil sample results in November.

Now, onto Top Camp. Below is a history and some key information:

8 Nov, 2017 - Acquisition of Croydon Top-Camp Project (CTCP)
    • CZR acquire 70% of Croydon Top-Camp Gold Project in central Pilbara covering 317km2 (E47/2150).
    • Contains four advanced explorationprospects outlined by widespread alluvial and eluvial disturbance by goldprospectors and available exploration results. The four prospects in order of priority are Top Camp, Middle Camp, Golden Valleyand Bottom Camp
    - Historical Data of Top Camp
    Source: "Ann: Conglomerate and Advanced Structural Gold Targets at Croydon" 22 Nov, 2017
    • Creasy Group provides CZR with a record of activities and data that cover some 20 years of workat CTCP
    • Data includes information from 3,500drainage, soil, auger and rock-chip samples. Results compiled into a database and overlain onto geological, geomorphological and geophysical images to provide guidance onprospectivity and targeting.
    • Systematic review of additional exploration activities andresults are undertaken by Creasy Group and compiled for a prospect-scale assessment ofprospectivity.
    A short history:
    • 1994 Rock-chips from veins at the entrance of a historical adit reported gold to 12.7g/t

• Feb 1994 RC drilling of 15 holes for 706m, sampled on 4m intervals returned a best result of4m @ 10.6g/t from x meters.

• 1996 Costeans through colluvium into bedrock and sampled on 2m intervals detected goldanomalism, with a best result of 4m @ 3.1g/t

• 1997 Soil Sampling on 40 by 40 m grid outline a 1.5km long and 500m wide zone of goldand arsenic anomalism2012 Auger sampling on 20 by 20m grid
    If you are interested, some anecdotal history can be found here, though I cannot verify its reliability:
    "Top Camp was discovered by three prospectors Wilson, Ford & Donald Campbell in 1890 & over 30,000 ounces of recorded pure gold was found here between that period & 1940 when the Australian Government, to booster the WWII coffers did some extensive dry blowing operations here."

Now, returning to work, analysis and data-gathering by CZR to date:
    "Top Camp is an accessible, drill-ready prospect with +50 ppb gold anomalies atsurface supported by elevated arsenic and antinomy outlining a zone of 800 m by200m and another of 600m by 100m that trend along a NE-oriented structuralcorridor in an area of extensive prospector activity."

Gold finds through independent prospectors
    Part of the condition of 40E Prospecting permits, which allow prospectors to undertake small-scale exploration for gold on the surface using hand-tools and methods such aspanning, dry-blowing or metal-detecting, is that theprospectors must report the amount of gold recovered to WA Department of Industry and Safetywith a copy of the report supplied to the underlying holder of the Exploration License.
    • 53.4g of gold reported by prospectors using metal detectors from Croydon TopCamp Prospect. (20 Sep, 2018)

• 203 gold nuggets ranging in weight from 0.04 to 2.14g for a total of 75.3g wererecovered by a single prospector using a metal detector from the Top Camp and MiddleValley Prospects on the Croydon Project (25 July 2019)

• A further 300 nuggets of gold weighing 64 grams of gold was reported by twoprospectors holding 40E permits from the core of the Top Camp area wherecarbonate-rich rocks are strongly anomalous in gold-pathfinder elements such asarsenic and antinomy. This brings the total amount of gold reported by prospectorsto CZR during 2018 and 2019 to 190.7 grams
    Upon analysis of the gold particles reported by prospectors and analysed by CZR:"Coarse-grained gold particles show an irregular morphology more typical of ahydrothermal rather than sedimentary origin of the “Watermelon seed style”being reported across the Pilbara." *This seems particularly significant, as it suggests the gold and nuggets found from soil samples have not been transported via sediment.
    • The association of coarse-gold with quartz and carbonate istypical of late-stage vein development in a gold deposit generated by hydrothermal activity. The recovery of coarse gold particles by prospectors is not of itself an indicator of economicsignificance. However, this gold is being reported from an area of the De Grey Basin that is disruptedby major structures and also known to have anomalous concentrations of typical gold pathfinderelements such as arsenic and antinomy (fully reported CZR:ASX on 24-May-2018). Such areastypically represent high-quality targets for hydrothermal gold-deposits.
    • The presence of fine grained cherty quartz in the faults, broad zones of arsenic andantinomy anomalism and more localised enrichment in copper, molybdenum, silver, zinc, lead andtungsten are all indicators for structurally-controlled deposition from an intrusion-related system.
    • Drill-sites for a proposed 2000m RC drill program in the main part of the Top Camparea and 500m of RC drilling targeting the down-dip extension of the gold-coppergossan at Martin Prospect have now been selected. Drilling is planned to commencein late October
    11 Nov, 2019
    Assays from 700 sieved (-2mm) soil samples and 300 re-assayed auger samples,include gold to 4.9g/t and extend the zone of gold and pathfinder-elementanomalism.

18 Dec 2019

• 13 RC drill holes inclined at -60° and 200 m deep for a total of 2600 m in the centralportion of the Top Camp gold anomaly have been successfully completed withinbudget.
    • All 1 metre interval samples have been dispatched to Bureau Veritas in Perth for gold by fire-assay and results should be available during January and will be reported as soon as they are compiled and interpreted
    • Positive observations in the field include variable amounts of sulphide in the calcareous sediments and quartz veins in all drill-holes: The drill-holes intersected and sampled intervals of calcareous sands and silts in the turbidite sequence that contain variable amounts and grain-sizes of sulphide and intervals with quartz and sulphide veining. The relative abundance of sulphide in these rocks is generally regarded as a positive indicator of alteration systems associated with gold mineralisation

Summary
    The significant and consistent amounts of alluvial and elluvial gold found at Top Camp Croydon suggest that Creasy is onto something here, particularly considering that the gold found is coarse-grained suggesting it originates below the earth at Top Camp and has not been transported there. All findings so far point to something very promising, and suggests to me that we could all be sitting on something big.

GLTAH, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.5¢ $2.642K 9.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30723 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.