CRR 0.00% 1.2¢ critical resources limited

CRR CHART THREAD, page-14

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    There are so many things wrong with your post, that said, there are a few good points made too, so i will start with the negative and work my way thru the positive.

a) You are perfectly entitled to disagree with me, this is a public forum , but focus on the stock in its entirety and not the poster, cut out the smart arse cracks like...

" Volume is key, not your pretty colour indicators "

" Clearly you hanvt read the anns and i see you have sold out, so clearly you are a little bummed out by this last run. "

Just for the record, if i didnt read announcements, how did i know about the Mavis Lake pickup ?
    What does NONE and HELD mean in the sentiment section ?
    Havnt sold one single share since i bought 4CE aka CRR at 4.8c nearly 4 years ago, i am absolutely elated by this recent run!!

Clearly its you that doesnt read.........wink.png

b) You think increasing the font size of your words makes your post more important than others ? Narcissism comes to mind.

c) May i suggest you put IMO at the end of your posts ?

Remember, your posts are just YOUR opinion only, especially when you make ignorant comments like "RSI and MACD are JUNK " or " 99% of indicators are just a waste of time ", the top investor / traders that i learnt my charting from would be having a good laugh at you right now........wink.png

Ok, now for the positives, I agree that stocks can run a fair way in over bought conditions, I also agree that VOLUME and SUPPLY is key too, i also think that CRR could easily get to 5 /6 by XMAS.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3752/3752454-2e2a23d6bbc8e33d5f9ae64c3221b3e0.jpg
    One thing you are going to have to come to terms with is that I call stocks both ways BUY / SELL /HOLD , i dont suffer from confirmation bias , i call how i see things.......if you dont like that, put me on IGNORE.

3 red flags staring me in the face right now, triple top 4.3, big gap directly below and a sloping down RSI 14 indicator which has reached the recent peak back in late May and we all can see where that eventually landed before this latest run cant we ?

BTW, whenever you are talking TA, pop a chart to illustrate your point and a detailed explanation, then i might just take you a bit more seriously as a chartist.......cut and paste dont cut it.

You have a lovely night.

IMO, IMO, IMO, IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.27K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30380 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 982140 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 158390
Last updated 15.53pm 02/05/2024 ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.