CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

CRR CHART THREAD, page-266

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Might be happy ( only if they bought ) , but I don't think you can take ' Kudos ' for that......wink.png I'm in a lot lower in the 5's which is where you needed to see the turn .....and not when its obviously right in front of you smashing you in the face from a downturn in Global Markets brought on by fears of War in Eastern Europe. We've all been there before .....at least I have , so I'm not so much fussed with CRR as I have already stated. You want to see craziness you had to be involved around 911 when it was that bad that the DOW was shut down for a week.....and short sellers banned.

Or how about the Dot Com bubble where there was virtually nowhere to hide if you were holding ' Tech '......or the GFC when Wall Street Banks had to be bailed out. Haven't seen that for a while......rolleyes.png Mate this is nothing. In fact if anything , if Russia invades , and similar to oil , it removes at least 2 of the largest potential lithium mines in Europe. Guess that's why EUR has fallen off a cliff. Suppose it doesn't get the rights to them. In terms of CRR , there is absolutely no reason that I can fathom that deserves the ' drubbing ' it has taken today.

But for me , experience tells me to just BUY on days like these and I almost NEVER sell.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.7K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8714133 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3948237 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.