CRS 4.55% 2.1¢ caprice resources ltd

crs, page-40

1. 3,800 Posts.
    re: fake selling acturtle. alpha

Im curious as to why you bought CRS over the others.

as I see it on fundamentals (outside of gold price):

CRS will need a spark of some nature to lift the price and I cannot see what it is. It will need to be some amazing exploration results because the market has already seen some good grades from norseman and from here on investors will become used to high grades. reserves are the issue for CRS.

HIG have just treated their shareholders like idiots by suddenly proclaiming there is a soluble copper issue and the project is delayed 3 months. This is at a point where the market was expecting financing, not a new technical issue out of the blue. You wonder how long they knew about the problem and whether it was the banks who forced their hand. You wonder why the problem didnt show in all the previous drilling and testwork they had done. HIG are going have a credibility issue for a while and the market is already telling them by pushing the price down.

LHG - the issue I have with LHG is - where are the dividends???? these guys never seem to deliver. they have been operating a long time now and growth of production and earnings now seem stable. where is the upside? LHG is an underperformer in my view.

BSG - good stock! dividend. two bankable feasibilties happening. On georgia alone you would not buy this stock. However Mexico and Roseby have much lower sovereign risk and to me as soon as project economics are confirmed with one of these, the instos will be buying BSG bigtime because they are almost getting georgia for nothing.

In my view of the four stocks, BSG is the standout for performance over the next 6 months.

This is on fundamentals. Technically, if BSG also hit its fibonacci target, it seems the best buy when you put both stories together

my views only.

and yes I am holding the wrong stock!!

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $5.864M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $3.66K 174.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1402 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 239952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.