FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

crucial fact, page-18

1. 5,279 Posts.
    Auto - I've also been following ROC and TAP. I have noticed that you do tend to buy stocks after not liking their prospects - and you've certainly copped a lot of flack for it. Can we expect a post from you soon telling us how you've now entered MAD? I think there should be a disclosure on HC called 'wanting to buy but not at this price'. It would separate those who are looking to buy from the selfless guardian angels. And boy do we have quite a few on here claiming to be the latter.

Ptolemic - What absolute crock you write. Throwing up ROC, which is a valuation metric which is based on asset book value(irrelevant), and then crystal balling on where the share price will go in respect to the aforementioned hocus pocus, and all without any regard to the enterprise value of the company.

As you know, this is not Shell or Telstra. It's far too early to be throwing accounting formulae at MAD. It's about dollars and cents. MAD is increasing the money coming in, or more importantly,net spend is going down significantly.

If your ROC is is a bastardization of the standard formula, then please can you explain what it is and where you are getting your numbers from. Because considering the last available balance sheet covers a 6 month period until 31 Dec, I just cannot see how you can make any call whatsoever.

Let's stick to what we know and can see. Crystal balls aren't included.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.