FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

crucial fact, page-23

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Clasping at straws me thinks.

Company strategy shift is working , really shifting through gears now. Arguments against seem repeated, often not accurate (eg well cost, cash burn, depletion rate) and convienantly bring in misleading data (eg test wells to check out formations pre gulf south firing up are read as same as wells in good spots.)

I assume most of this argument is well intended and innocently runs the risk of being wrong. If on the other hand it is scaremongering then I suspect the inconvienant facts of increasing production and roi on wells is making those arguments and motives easier to spot.

I'm very comfortable watching this play out over next 12-18 months. Wilson still have a target of 4x SP. Profitable, increasing production, fair bit of the cost of producion rise paid for by gulf south.

Interesting consideration for me now is the age of management, 5+ years geting outside their horizon? If longer then who is coming in to run the company in the 2010-2020 period. Would they go all out for CG or set up a dividend flow through mass drilling?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.