QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Crucify the Short

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    "The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing." .....Too true!

The forthcoming announcement by QIN could be sink or swim.

For those short could be profit or loss...for those long, loss is already a sum factored.

Qin timing of next announcement could be a play to make the shorts suffer if positive moving forward. Debt for Equity announcement deemed positive could create a short squeeze and if posted late could be the coy motive to drive SP back up short term and by the nature of their timing punish the shorts.

Where I sit my belief is anything negative from a WA based coy would have been announced by this point AEST. Any announcement 21st June will either be really bad i.e. VA or good to a degree moving forward for SH's long term. More than likely the later is my view and therefore the shorts will be scrambling to cover as the SP moves higher over the course of the week or month.

As far as my experience with QIN is concerned.

A frequent poster on this forum said, which I loved - "My investing success has got very little to do with me; it is all down to the methodology that I have borrowed from others. In fact, it is exactly because I don't trust myself and my emotions that I subordinate myself to the investment process that uses fundamental value as its cornerstone. For, if followed properly, it removes all the human errors."

Wise words indeed as I do believe if I had taken out my emotions, valued this stock as I had initially in terms,risk return and value I wouldn't be writing this post today, rather viewing from a distance with self gratification knowing a bullet had been dodged!

In hindsight and to summaries, QIN was a big mistake, I succumbed to coy/media rhetoric and the unsubstantiated trap known as a T/O bid . I hope I can get some capital back from this stock but many lessons have been learnt, all of which have been mentioned on this board infinitum. Hottuna at least has educated me to a degree and I am grateful mostly for the alternative view, hell, if we all looked to the stars none of us would ever realise we're standing in sheet. I will choose to ignore her gloating bleats when we holders where feeling down but who could blame her.

So, I guess the end is near me hopes..! Personally I hope trading resumes tomorrow and I can choose one way or another to trade this stock for better or for worse, or hold if a miracle occurs ( one thing I don't believe in tho is miracles)

GLTAH and for the benefit of CJSfromNSW.... IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.