PME 0.06% $124.54 pro medicus limited

Inferno, Have held for quite a while - missed the last AGM as...

1. 2,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Inferno, Have held for quite a while - missed the last AGM as was interstate but do phone occasionally. However what I'm about to say is my opinion based on prior experience of the software industry and public information.
    Veterans network. Quite likely that Veterans is treating the first site as something of a pilot and will pause after complete and assess effectiveness before implementing more sites. The one downside of the new licensing model is that the software vendor is hostage to the customer's implementation process - unlike the older license fee upfront system which gave the vendor a substantial revenue boost prior to implementation.
    I would expect news of this in the fy2015 announcement next month.
    Re expansion. I believe Europe is essentially on "hold" as public medicine dominates there and public hospitals are like all public sector entities and very difficult to deal with. It is quite likely that same applies throughout much of Asia. In USA there is much more private medicine and (believe it or not) private hospitals are more cost conscious than their public cousins and easier to get a receptive audience to a potentially better way of operating. I daresay the Veterans organisation is something of a hybrid of public and private. So the first region is the USA and it seems to be going well. Pure speculation - I will be interested how model for Asia and Europe looks - direct representation by PME or business partners. I'd favour the latter - once a referencable cohort of users is available, the business partner model should give greater coverage in a specific timeframe.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PME (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.