OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

DSD, my main point is I have some experience in the O&G sector...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    DSD,
    my main point is I have some experience in the O&G sector and some familiarity with the LNG projects.
    Out of them all the PNG ones leave the QLD and WA projects for dead in terms of delivery, cost controls etc.

OSH out of all the O&G players stands out as a very well run operation especially with the tough operating environment that is PNG.

WPL is a very inefficiently run company when you look at their technical teams etc and their recent removal of all their technical consultants who actually did the work. The staffies they have left know are lucky to be able to spell oil rig.
    The Chevron project that is Gorgon is ridiculous in its cost over runs and as for the CSG LNG, I have seen nothing that makes sense economically compared to the regular O&G plays.

The resource sector is very cyclical and I've seen a few cycles over a couple of decades. No one knows how long they last for but one thing I do know is when everyone is bearish and ready to throw in the towel with all the doom and gloom, it normally points to a major bottom, but this is always only ever clear in hindsight.

OSH under $7 is generally a good play but any time I try to pick the bottom, all I get is the smelly finger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.