OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Late last year my technicals were projecting $70+ for Crude Oil...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Late last year my technicals were projecting $70+ for Crude Oil by the end of this financial year. And my charts are still projecting higher beyond this time frame. I also added that this will obviously be good news for OEL investors like myself !!! right on one front yet badly wrong on the other (at least to this point in time). The problem with OEL's share price in my view is that right at this juncture we know everything there is to know and the market has made a decision on its value based on this.

What we need are some unknowns to come into the picture - something from left field - something to excite investors - something that reveals the business has vision and leadership - I don't care if it doesn't reap rewards until 2 years down the track as markets are forward-looking beasts and will price in the future. Yet it's really up to MU to make this happen - as far as I can see, the other old dinosaurs are not up to it and are just sitting around waiting to be lead (or told to pack their bags !!!) !!! So it's over to you MU - the already knowns we all keep talking about are not going to cut it for a share price increase I'm afraid !! E .
    Last edited by ecneitap: 18/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9.013K 751.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9764560 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 11448013 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.