OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

I'll tell the forum some facts !! When Crude was trading at half...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    I'll tell the forum some facts !! When Crude was trading at half the price 12 months ago, OEL was trading at 0.8c / 0.9c. Crude is now double the price, and OEL is trading at 0.8c / 0.9c !!! Oil has doubled and OEL has remained stagnant. Let's face it, OEL has been in dog mode for over a decade according to the charts. This is what you get when you have a bunch of old fossils running a company. Basically, long term management have destroyed shareholder wealth through the decisions they have made - it's not bad luck - it's bad management.

As I keep saying, a basic short term solution that takes absolutely no skill at all to do is to start doing a buyback. This should double the share price over a 6 month period combined with Oil continuing to rise - and technically speaking my view is that it will. Sometimes I think because the Company will start scratching out a small net profit in future quarters, they are just happy and comforted by the fact that their wages are still going to be paid. These guys have always done their work at an absolute snail's pace, and this is how they continue to operate. It is ingrained in the companies super conservative culture which is also age-related. So why don't I stop complaining and just sell out? Well, I will be - just not at these ridiculous levels. E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $9.013K 751.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9764560 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 11448013 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.