COE 7.50% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

amazed, Drawing a line through Cue's success with Oyong and...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    amazed,
    Drawing a line through Cue's success with Oyong and Jeruk, I feel Cooper's new acreage will be huge, as the whole region around there is turning up good drilling results, and huge revenue potential in the months and years ahead. That last article I posted had a map of the area that COE has just inherited, and I've got to say it's a huge spread, virtually the whole south side of Madura! And I don't think the market has fully grasped that news in detail........in the sense the way I read it Coe has bought into the company itself, which then in turn contols 90% of the PSC. Not just a typical 45% farm-in arrangement! I've done some research and
    I can tell you big quantities of gas are already there from previous discoveries, but at that time gas was not commercially viable to produce. As far as the oil, there are some extremely likely hot-spots that management are aware of, and you just can't help getting excited!
    If small time sellers would give the COE SP a chance, we'd be well on the way to .50c by now, but they just keep picking off the top bids...........but it will happen, sooner than later! This latest Cue news has been a long time coming and the results will now also bring Coopers into play with their new field, no doubt! It's actually very close to Jeruk and Oyong, and I congratulate the COE management on their foresight and wisdom in obtaining it! All the best pal!
    wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $951.4K 4.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21919 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 578771 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.