3DA 2.63% 37.0¢ amaero international ltd

Crumbs

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Not exactly news on 3DA but…
    https://www-businessnewsaustralia-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.businessnewsaustralia.com/amp-html/articles/gilmour-space-awarded-15-million-surveillance-satellite-contract.html

Gilmour has been getting a lot of federal funding which I thinks bodes well for 3DA. If their cashed up then they won’t have any problems expanding their work with 3DA provided that work is going smoothly.

I guess a good tip for 3DA would be to give us regular updates on how work orders and contracts are progressing. Not necessarily new contracts but even just some news on the kinds of parts their currently producing and why that part is important or how they have improved upon the traditionally manufactured version. Especially when perhaps they have manufactured something that has never been done before with 3D printing or at least new to the company and detailing the value of the part, which then gives us an idea of the potential value for scaled up contracts.

AML3D’s recent piece of news is one such example it’s good to see a little bit of the specifics even if it’s not heavy hitting. It’s a good reminder that their working and not lounging around 3D printing phallic objects and photocopying their cheeks for a laugh.

Also got my hands on some more shares at 22.5 cents which I’m pretty impressed with. Also Pegasus is now the most substantial holder for the company so they must be pretty convinced that they can make some money with her.

Let’s go second half of 2022, hopefully we get some news before the mid year report but I’m psyched to see who jumps on with off take for the titanium powder in the second half of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 37.0¢ $68.19K 180.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86851 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.