EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Crunch time ?, page-198

1. 2,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Who here is an expert in concrete? What sort of performance would you expect from your additives to make them worthwhile and how much would you be willing to pay for them? Do you even have a need for the various performance improvements that the Edencrete offers at all? What are the litigation risks of using a new product that in the future may have some unforseen problem?

I wouldn't be able to answer any of these questions. Even if I spent weeks researching I would barely know where to start and I highly doubt that my conclusions would be of relevance to the construction industry anyway. The only sign that I could read that this is a good product is sales - and I'd dare suggest that the vast majority of other HC users are exactly same. Sales however means purchases; and purchases are made by the experts - experts with the money - and if they aren't happening then I can only conclude that-
       a) its actually not a relevant product; or
       b) it just hasn't caught on yet.

Faced with such starkly different possibilities I wouldn't be looking at doubling down on the SP weakness thats for sure as some here are suggesting. We don't even have any way of knowing the relative probability of option a) compared to option b). There's no way I would invest heavily before knowing that its a sure thing - and without sales there's no way of knowing that. Better to wait for some positive news and pay a slightly higher price for the extra shares, if you really need extra in your portfolio, once its derisked.

Faith won't make you rich. You'd do just as well by praying for money.
    Last edited by Blommer: 03/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $129 64.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 123768442 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21483557 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.