EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Crunch time ?, page-262

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    Good onya Jim boots.

Yes I will be glad when all the crap posts are out of the way and we can get back on track with what sort of projects Eden can look forward too.

INDUSTRY NEWSTRANSPORTATION
    C-470 highway expansion project lands crucial federal loan
    May 1, 2017, 5:10pm MDT
    Cathy ProctorReporterDenver Business Journal
    The project to expand of C-470 via the addition of toll lanes between Interstate 25 and Wadsworth Boulevard, along Denver’s southern flank, has landed a $109 million loan from the federal government.

Republican U.S. Sen. Cory Gardner on Monday announced the loan had been awarded by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s “Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act” (TIFIA) program.

“This is great news for Colorado,” Gardner said in a statement. “Whether it’s the mother driving her kids to school, or the small business moving its products across the state, all Coloradans depend on a strong infrastructure. Our region is in significant need of repairs and new investments to our roads and this funding is exactly why I fought back at attempts to cut the TIFIA program two years ago.

Construction on the project started in November 2016. It’s expected to be finished by spring of 2019.

Motorists using the new lanes will be required to pay a toll at all times, regardless of how many people are in the car.

The Colorado Department of Transportation decided against offering an HOV-free option to vehicles carrying three or more people due to concerns about the carpools being a financial drain on the project’s budget.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.58K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 194478441 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27217908 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.