ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Crunch Time, page-78

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    When Jeff from Diasource took over as CEO, I said here that communications might be going down the tubes. For 2 reasons:
    1. He/they did not previously run a publicly listed company and are unfamiliar with this financial construct commonly known of as 'a shareholder'.
    2. He/they are in Belgium. Where and why do they care about a place on the other side of the world called Australia.

I ventured that stockmarket communications would drop off. My god I was right !

Or maybe minimalism is trending in Belgium...or maybe Jeff is an intuitive introvert and he thinks we all know what he's thinking anyway !

Actually to be sensible, it is Peter Harding-Smith who is company secretary.

Market communications fall under his watch and also given he is CFO the whole payment thing is his too.

So Pete, talk to me buddy ! Keep us in the loop. Dare I say it, show me the money !

Given we basically are the retail shareholders, we make up a large part of the share price action and that action in turn affect the value of YOUR shares !

So please, please, please, give us something !

Actually, in hindsight, please take your time and pull off the deal of a lifetime. Thank you.

PS: I'm not ready to buy again yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.