PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Crunch time!, page-14

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I agree Mickem. Well stated.

I have to draw your attention to previous report stating ‘fraudulent contracts’ and have some doubt in that regards. Hopefully I’m wrong. Agreed on frustration with auditors. Quantifying the fraud is not needed in our imaginations anymore, as Friday we should be made aware of this. Speculation will now become realisation.

I for one, have been hopeful of new work amongst all this, and have thought to myself that if this is the case it may be presented with everything else. An announcement of new works during trading halt on hot copper may just be better left until the elephant in the room is removed.

I too am hopeful, joining the 60% down club, but I am optimistic in the patented product that is amazing by all accounts, and one of a kind. Concerns regarding stealing of patent are always there I believe, when you can get your hand on a bag on Phoslock. I’d like to think that once everything is out in the open, I will temper my frustration by appreciating a company that moves forward after such a catastrophic near miss. Cool heads prevail and all that. Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.