TTT 9.38% 17.5¢ titomic limited

Crunching Numbers

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    I was crunching some rough numbers based on Power sales projections.

Assume bulk future powder sales are around the $30-50 per kilo , and from that, assume Titomic makes $5-10 per kilo.

So if Titomic sells 100 tonns per year and makes $10 per kilo = $1 million profit from powder sales per year.

If Titomic sells 200 tonns per year but makes just $5 per kilo, still =$ 1 million profit from powder sales.

Sure my numbers could be wrong, but to sell 100 tonns or 200 tonns of powder, you cant base the prices the same as if you are selling 100 kilos of powder. Also you cant expect to make the same $ margin per kilo on 100 tonns sold as you would by selling 100 kilos.

So Powder sales profit dosnt seem to be part of the Jeff Lang statement saying the new CEO will help us become a billion dollar in revenue company.

A billion in revenue ? Not from Powder sales, unless of course we are talking much larget volumes than 200 tonns per year.

As far as machine sales at 13 million a pop, Yes that would be very profitable, as I doubt they would cost more than 3 million to order to be made. Probably not even that.

So implying 10 million profit per machine on 20 possible machine sales, yep if truw is 200 million profit on its own.

But there is a massive gap between Possible , probable and actual.

We can speculate revenue based on 3 scenarios, best case, medium, worst case.

I dont want to invite anything other than other opinions. because Im not the CEO so Im guessing as to what $ per kilo profit and also the tonns to be sold could be.

All Im saying is $1 million profit on powder sales isnt enough revenue per year to make me want to buy back in. Im interested if anyone has done a better number crunching effort than this.

Im just trying to refine what would be realistic forward projections with a bit of number crunching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.015(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $179.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $580.8K 3.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 250354 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.