BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Crusader 2017, page-26

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Diatribe, I agree, my expected lift in the Gold price is about the only thing keeping me hanging around here. Most Goldbugs like myself are generally doomdayers to some degree. I, like most Goldbugs got in wayyyyy too soon into the Gold space. I'm now starting to think there will need to be total capitulation among Goldbugs like myself before the price meaningfully goes up. Remember when the first North Korean rocket flew over neighbouring lands to then see the Gold price go up? I reckon North Korea could fire off a rocket right now and the price of Gold would hardly flinch. Most have become immuned to current events or at least shrug them off. In my opinion we are heading closer to a second world debt crisis and therefore possible civil unrest. France usually leads the way in Europe. Well then, these are France's current figure. 32% of GDP = Welfare spending. 42% of GDP = Government revenue. 54% of GDP = Government spending. That's insane and France's debt problems are growing expodentially. Does anyone of sound mind think France will one day turn those figures around? If you don't, then Gold will one day have it's day, even if some think that Bitcoin is the new Gold. It's just a shame that I've hedged my bet using CAS as a catalyst. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.