CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

All this rubbish about the header being misleading. Honestly...

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    All this rubbish about the header being misleading. Honestly folks, if the crusher IS working properly then after 15 months of delays then THAT is material and must be disclosed to the market.

Does anyone really believe that, with its propensity to deliver good news asap, that the company wouldn't announcement that the crusher was commissioned as soon as they could?

If you want to be picky about the header title, it doesn't actually express a tense. You could interpret it as "crusher was not working properly".

But I don't believe it is, yet.

Of course CuDeco aren't happy with what Minsheng want, or the agreement would be signed by now - but that's all part of negotiations. For instance, Minsheng wanted complete control over the revenue of the company, a pretty unusual clause in my experience - but Minsheng know that CDU need the money more than Minsheng need to lend it. And after the problems in the Chinese credit system of the last few months, since the loan was first proposed, CDU will probably be much further down on Minsheng's "to do" list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.