CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Folks One thing people need to appreciate about non holders...

1. 20,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2042
    Hi Folks
    One thing people need to appreciate about non holders is they could be following a stock for a while , and the commentary is simply a view of what is transpiring that should carry no less wait than a holder . After all the market is made up of buyers and sellers who daily have a different view on the value of a stock . I also think holders often get bothered by non holders comments as they may bring up things that holders recognise to be risks but don't admit it publicly or even to themselves . One should have enough conviction in a stock me their analysis not to be bothered by the opposite view

My only comment is ramp up is one of the most important periods for new producers , and crusher issues can have material impacts on the medium term and long term profitability of a company as these issues often take a fee quarters to resolve . Often you see desktop projections of costs and recovery etc differ materially from reality

So , holders need to analyse these things with an open mind - success in the market is being able to be fluid and adjust to an ever changing reality -
    Copper price plus crusher issues need to be monitored . In the end attacking a balanced discussion often only harms yourself. I can site soapy examples when after it's too late the negative posters are praised and comments such as "
    If only I listened to etc etc
    Note I am making no comment on whether CdU is a buy sell or hold -
    Just a general post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.