CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

crusher not working properly , page-9

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    sb1, the damn thing only cost $8m (10th Feb 2012), so there must have been quite a lot wrong with it for the claim to be $11m.

I appreciate where you're coming from, but if it was now working properly, wouldn't the company say so?

patprice, if you look at the flowchart for the processing plant you'll see that the first piece of equipment is the crusher. So a crusher issue can easily be a whole plant issue - if the stuff isn't being crushed properly then everything else can be affected, especially the Alljig, the HGPR and the ball mill.

The reason we know no more is simply that the company won't tell us. If they get flak from certain posters they only have themselves to blame, particularly as they haven't really announced it themselves. To me, it looks as though it was forced upon them by KPMG. Speculation about the problem is caused by no detail from the company.

Note also that there is no talk in the Directors' report of shipping DSO now, just "plans to crush and screen the very high-grade ore zones to produce a native copper rich Direct Shipping Ore (DSO) product in 2014." Which really doesn't make sense - with the $23m Alljig approaching completion, why not use it to extract the NCu for its premium price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.