CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I am reliably informed from an engineer in the industry that the...

1. 41 Posts.
    I am reliably informed from an engineer in the industry that the crusher at rocklands built by U.S. Crusher giant Trio is one of the most technical advanced crushers they have made. It has been especially designed to take the copper metal and is fully computerized and self adjusts for the metal as it passes. Apparently over 3 years of testing and research went into the design.

The operator sits on a computer in the crusher computer room in air conditioned comfort. They can even control and synchronize the generators at the power house and reset the electrics from the control room. Even when a big rock gets a jam, its has special hydraulic packs that can be dislodged from the control room. I have heard everyone discussing the capability of the crusher, again reliably informed that it can in fact crush a -40mm product at the rate of 850 tph. Don't know why they would have it that big but am sure they would have a reason. It has apparently been de-tuned to do 400 tph. Being a 72 x 60 size Jaw the book I have looked up on the internet says 1,000 tph. One thing is for sure whether it is 800 or 1,000 tph is wont have any trouble doing the 3.000,000m tpy 380 tph. Couldn't find anything on the native copper jigging circuit only that BHP are using one in SA and are getting 98% recovery at the iron ore upgrade plant. Im sure with copper being 50% heavier than iron that the rocklands plant can get a bit more than 98%? Again congrats to the rocklands team, better late than never.

Whats next? Does anyone (process you would know?) know what it would need to upgrade the rest plant to say 10,000,000 tons a year? or would they have to build a new process part to it or could it just be added to.? With all the high grade results coming out in the drilling of rocklands south at the moment I guess anything is possible. Cant wait for the next jorc update. bet its after M&? exit. hehe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.