CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

A nice announcement clarifying a great deal for holders....

1. 2,206 Posts.
    A nice announcement clarifying a great deal for holders. Progress continues at a rate of knots and they're getting on with the job and have the crusher running despite the contractors initial stuff-ups.
    Good to see they're going to take legal action to recoup losses due to the delays. Funny how the bashers blamed the company when its the contractors fault and the company actually fixed the issues and got everything back on track.
    The usual mud throwing long term holders have come to expect.
    It was the same story when all the mining fleet was purchased and refitted during the GFC. Their were howls of protest from the bashing crew about how the gear would fall apart and be rusted out before mining even started. Nice to see Wayne remind them today its all been running well!

kmuirhead its a good question. I think the Jaw Crusher is the primary crusher and the rolls crushers (x2) is the tertiary crusher. Not sure they need a secondary crusher in the circuit (I've never seen any reference to it before).
    Maybe because they have the High Pressure Grinding Rolls (similar job to rolls crusher but only has -40mm ore) at start of stage 2 Gravity circuit which will grab the remaining native copper ore.
    Anyway the only crushers I'm aware of are working and the mobile crusher has been humming away all along albeit at a lower capacity.
    "Process" might be able to explain if a secondary crusher is needed.
    Next news on the DSO product and sales from this crushing equipment should be a ripper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.