CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

We knew the crusher was built and they were commissioning it....

1. 2,206 Posts.
    We knew the crusher was built and they were commissioning it. Delays could have been for a whole range of reasons. Notwithstanding the fact they were /are also in talks with several Chinese smelters for the DSO product.

I don’t expect a blow by blow account of each and everything that goes awry. It’s a major project and I expect there’s many things out of the companies control that can and will go wrong. I found out when the information was put in the half yearly and I’m fine with that. Could they have said it earlier given legal proceedings who knows.
    I'm just happy they fixed the problem and move on.
    They are trying to get the project built and early DSO sales as fast as possible, this much is clear. I have no reason to believe otherwise as I trust the people in charge and on the ground to get the job done. I’ll find out key developments when I need to know, I’m not a trader screaming out for information and will contact the company directly when I want to clarify something. I'm in for the long term and will sit, wait and continue to buy as production draws near.

My point is the bashing crew do not want the project to succeed, period. There’s a core group who have posted on the forum for at least 6 years and take delight in smugly kicking the company at every chance…many do this on a daily basis. They will never acknowledge the efforts and battle to reach this point in mining and development.
    I can guarantee none of the basher's would have ever developed a mining project yet they’d like you to believe their experts. In fact I doubt any of them have ever done anything successfully at all...and I don’t consider pointless trolling on internet chat forums to be any measure of success. Sadly some clearly do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.