RFG 2.94% 6.6¢ retail food group limited

..... a well thought out reasoned response - but I fear you will...

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

..... a well thought out reasoned response - but I fear you will be burnt.

A substantial shareholder increasing their stake in such circumstances is to protect their holdings/money not yours. While the new guy might be capable you are correct in identifying the banks as the main problem - as did the directors and the auditors in the last report. 

Until the next report is made it is hard to see whether they are generating enough cash - I don't think so. They do need to sell something but it is as a forced seller - never a good thing. Yes they need time but I can't see the banks giving it to them. I think you have misread how hard the banks can be if they have to. Shareholders will be burnt - not the franchisees - although they will be caught in the crossfire.

The government inquiry is still ongoing and only this morning is the news that Alford and Nell have been summonsed to appear - having refused up until now.

I am not sure where the class action is going but it is just another distraction and cost.

What a mess - yes it is indeed. Anyway good luck. I hope you are right.

I prefer the comfort of SGF with it's share price bouncing around but steadily increasing dividend. I also recommended CCL recently which has seen a great short term run. While my accumulation in RHC is still a little in the red I think that over the medium term - 5 years it is going to be a winner. MYX has been a star recently and has a long way to go. Pity about ISD.

Jack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.