CXO 13.6% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Crux Investor Interview - Dec 2020, page-42

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    I'm calling a lot of sideways movement for the next 2-3 weeks.

If I were a sneaky bugger, this time right now and just after Christmas would be the time I would be accumulating like mad in the knowledge that the payoff even in the short term would be worth it.

3 reasons, first is that people want money before the holidays or money after them when they are flat broke and the family credit cards etc are maxed out and likely will make the mistake of selling some of their holdings. Weak hands are easier to shakedown for cheap shares so this works to the buyers advantage for anybody without a sense of patience.

My suggestion to sellers is simple, just suffer with the overdraft a little bit longer, a few weeks wait paying the bank an extra 50 bucks in interest will be very worth your while if you don't crack. You will hate yourself for the 20 or 30 thousand shares you sell to pay that card off a few weeks earlier and you will wonder what the f#ck you were thinking in a years time when you realise what you've done.

Be stingy is my earnest advice to anyone considering selling.

The second is the strengthening Spod prices. Now obviously we still got a long way to go but having just hit a 6 month high, you can't deny that the freeze on lithium commodity prices is over and having just hit a significant milestone, it will only be a matter of days before pundits are calling when they think the prices of old will be back and a matter of weeks after that before mainstream writers are parroting what they are reading in Mum and Dad investing and finance publications. We are finally in an up market and those of you who got in even at 9 or 10 cents still got in on the bottom floor (albeit at a slight premium). A year from now, juniors with a lot less under their belts might be orbiting around these prices because of where the commodity price and demand is in the wider market.

The third (and easily most convincing reason) is that the RAB drilling should be done with a bit of luck around mid to later Jan and given how relaxed SB looks at the moment, I would be willing to suggest that he's feeling pretty confident about his future, which means you should be too (wink).

If even mildly positive results come in, I expect that the SP will be off again and if we get really decent results, I'd say 15 cents a pop would be a good target to suggest.

If we can get a decent resource upgrade to push us up another couple mega-tonnes and shift a lot more into the proven resources category, later in Jan, it should see us at least hold if not maybe add a cent or 2 more. At that price, you would be looking at a doubling even if you only brought in the last few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.012(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.5¢ 8.8¢ $3.413M 34.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1613594 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 5907724 76
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.